Friday, June 4, 2010

UPDATES


My headaches are pretty well gone. My neck is tender still and I don't want to overwork it, but basically pain-free. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to wake up and not have a headache. My sciatic nerve, however, is entrapped and my right hip and back are spasming like crazy, so I'm going to have to step up my yoga till next Wednesday.

Mom's surgery went well. She's home and I talked to her last night. Even though she was really fuzzy, both she and dad said she was okay.

I finally have a windshield that doesn't have a crack in it! I got it replaced yesterday and I'm so happy about that. It's weird how these small things take forever to fix. There is always something bigger that takes up attention.

1 comment:

Trueb said...

Today my mouth is a little swollen and a little sore - but I had good drugs.

I'm glad the NMT gave you relief from the headaches.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence