Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let's Take a Hike!




On a gorgeous Tuesday, Christian and I decided to take a hike on Mount Greylock. We packed some water bottles and snacks and set out. The first part we went to was the Money Brook Falls (seen below). Then we took a trail to loop around the mountain. It wound up being about five miles of up-and-down hiking, but it was great until the last hour, when my back and neck were killing me. But we made it through and had fun at the same time.

When we got home, we broiled some fish for dinner and watched Akira Kurosawa's "I Live In Fear." We had decided we were only going to watch trashy movies for a while, but this was not as trashy as I had hoped, though it is kind of brilliant. But we stick with our plan to only watch trashy flicks this summer. Any recommendations?

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence