Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thoughts on Toilet Paper



Also, this makes me laugh. (From passive-aggressive notes.com)

So this brought a story to mind about living in London with Heather and Lori, two lovely ladies that are still my besties. There was a visit from a father and stepmother named Marge, God rest her soul, that resulted in some really funny incidents. One of them was when Marge took the toilet paper that we had bought communally and hid it in her room. It wasn't so funny then, but damn if it isn't funny now.

What's especially amusing is that at the time I had never heard of such a thing as hiding or hoarding toilet paper before, but now I realize it's actually more common that I would have dreamed.

1 comment:

Heather and John said...

Poor Marge, God rest her soul.
And it wasn't exactly that - I think we had run out of tp, and she went to the store to get some, and only bought enough for herself so would then go back and forth into the toilet with her own. We eventually bought some and we should have wrote here a note like the passive aggressive notes! Like, here is a gift.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence