Wednesday, April 2, 2008

That's a Lovely Hand, Are You a Hand Model, By Any Chance?



Brave Kendra just had surgery to remove a tumor on her wrist. The tumor was on her bone and quite a bit of bone/muscle tissue was removed as well. So she has this bandage that must weight about ten pounds.

However, Kendra is whipsmart and hand a manicure done before surgery. So here she is, modeling her hand (and therefore, bandage) on some flowers.

Isn't she lovely? Is it bad that this picture makes me laugh and laugh? Also, I promised Kendra I would not post any photos of her face/body while she's recovering.

2 comments:

kendra said...

that's a lovely bottle of stool softener in the background, are you constipated, by any chance?

hannah true said...

Kendra, NO ONE would have known that had you not mentioned it!!! People are meant to look at the hand--the beautiful hand!

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence