Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Do Yourself a Favor

Take this quiz. It will tell you what kind of dog is best for you. It turns out I have a plethora of Frankensten-type dogs that are good for me:

Bullmation
St Bernadoodle
Bassetoodle
Boxador
Boxadoodle

And that's just the B's!
My personal favorite name for a dog is the Silken Windhound. Jesus, I mean it chases the wind!
Make sure you give yourself enough to sort it through and look at all the pictures. It's a terrific way to procrastinate for an easy hour.

(I wanted to post some pictures of the dogs, but the images on that site aren't public domain so I couldn't. Sorry. It's still worth going and looking though.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It kind of freaks me out.

kendra said...

the photograph of the "frenchie pug" (<- a word not suitable for work) is taken in front of the tanner residence in SF.

i couldn't orchestrate these kinds of coincidences.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence