Sunday, April 13, 2008

Are You Kidding Me, Facebook??

I find this email waiting for me this morning:

Changes in your ranks:

lost 1 place, now #9 most likely to succeed
lost 1 place, now #10 most generous
lost 1 place, now #32 most dateable
lost 1 place, now #42 best scientist
lost 1 place, now #43 most absentee

Seriously, how am I the #32 most dateable person? Out of what pool? Can I protest? I think Im very dateable. Everyone knows that I have science skills and am a great scientist (maybe not, but I do a little chemistry experiment every morning called "making tea" that involves mixing together extremely dangerous hot water and unsettled green tea molecules to form a stabilized and delicious drink). I have Absentee skills too. At least Facebook isn't telling me my smile stats have been downgraded again. That was just horrifying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the hell is "Facebook"?

Ignorant Danny

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence