Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Breaking News!!!!

THIS IS HOW YOU GET OUT OF JURY DUTY!!

"Jurors who are partial to the prosecution or the defense, and who clearly indicate that fact will be excused by either the judge or the attorney picking the case.   If you let them know through your responses to questions that you have all ready made up your mind and know how you'll vote in the jury room without hearing any evidence, you will be excused.  Just pay attention to whether its a civil case - like an auto accident or negligence case, or criminal and then decide which side you want to win or lose, then make up a statement and you'll be on your way home in no time."

(from an anonymous horse's mouth. I have to protect my sources.)

Guess what y'all? I'm a Marxist who believes in aggressive Reconciliation Theology. That's my story and Im sticking to it.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence