Thursday, April 24, 2008

PMS and the Last Day of Classes

So yesterday, April 23rd was the Last Day of Classes at Duke. LDOC is a tradition--the student union invites some major bands to play free concerts and everyone spends the whole day drunk. This year they invited The Roots and Third Eye Blind to play. So I was looking forward to seeing the Roots when PMS struck.

Generally, I don't enjoy the headaches, feeling tired and also like someone kicked me in the cho-cha. I mean, who does? But I had a mani-pedi date with Erica and spending an hour and half with her is like an antidote. Erica, thank you for the talks and the spiffy nails. I feel like my toes have been de-stubbified. love you lady!

I have to report that PMS has returned this morning. and now it feels like Ive been kicked in the babymaker instead of the cho-cha. (yes, those are real terms to me.) But I have good reason to get in gear and get going. (more on that tomorrow.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, why wouldn't "babymaker" and "cho-cha" be real terms? I use them on a daily basis, yo.

And ps--I totally love you, too, lady.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence