Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Saturday Night with Vagina Arm


So Kendra and I went out on Saturday. I was really hoping her post-surgery wrist would be a little more like a lifelike vagina, but post-operative transsexual vagina still counts. It's a great icebreaker, so I took some glamor shots of it to glorify this moment in time. Hooray! Unfortunately Casey and Erica needed to study, but we are planning on a big night after they pass their prelims. (I'm cheering for you guys!) We went to Vita (dead) and then the Fed (also strangely dead). We decided to skip Shooters and the mechanical bull. It was a lovely evening altogether.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesus H! I said I was sorry. This whole working for The Man + "studying" thing is making me ill. And not in the hip Boston sense either. Like totally nauseous. Oh, there will be fun soon. Promise, ma'am.

hannah true said...

Yo, I'm not hating. Im just sayin' is all.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence