Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Checking in with Okidu


Ok, first--when I picked Okidu (her name means "ginormous" in Japanese. Yes, that is a word. And yes, also it was meant to be ironic) on Friday she was HYPER! I guess part of it was that we hadn't spent time together in a couple months. And then also it was Indiana Jones Friday so there were lots of new people around. She was ok, she was just so hyper. She slowly mellowed out over the weekend though and slept with me straight through There Will Be Blood Sunday. (sorry, I know its a good film, I was just tired.)

Here is a good one of her at attention with her heart marking showing.

oh, she is so much fun. But I took her to Locopops and got her a beef locopup. She does not like frozen beef. Just note that for future dog-sitting endeavors.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence