Sunday, May 25, 2008

Swimming


Hannah is traveling - as you may remember - and has left me with her blog. I've decided on a series called "Little known facts about Hannah" She has assured me that I can't embarrass her so of course I'm going to do my best. You can help, dear reader, by giving her grief about all you will learn in the next few days.

We are starting with Hannah's career as a synchronized swimmer. The picture was taken for publicity for the team, meaning that it was posted on the bulletin board along with the photos of the other team members. Well, actually the swimming fulfilled her PE credits. But I know she enjoyed it and that it was her secret career ambition to join the US synchronized swim team. If you want to see the best in the world go to this webside. It's amazing and hilarious. You tube has many spoofs.

4 comments:

hannah true said...

ahem. I said you couldn't embarrass me. I didn't mean you should set out on a mission. and there are internet cafes, you know--Im checking on you! Consider my eyebrow sternly arched and eyes narrowed.

kendra said...

whoa, with guns blazing! if this is the intro, i can't wait to see the finish!

Unknown said...

Just how long has this poke-o-dot thing been going on?

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT. Barb is the best for posting this stuff. LOVE. IT.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence