Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here is the Story

With Erica in Jersey and Casey working, I made plans to shoot pool with John Miles. On my way over at a really dangerous intersection I stopped. But there was a little hill to the left, and I didnt see the Ford Explorer speeding over the hill when I started moving through. So my brand-new car is missing its front. I'm no expert, but Im fairly sure its totaled--the axle is off and the engine is smushed.

It was a pretty hairy freaky experience. It could have been worse, but its wasn't great.

The bright point? The only thing I am looking forward to is that Im going to England on Friday!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm no expert either but I am from Detroit. And I'm going to go with totaled.

I am so very glad that you are okay.

Heather and John said...

car, smar. Good news is that you're okay and you're coming to England. Soon you will be saying,"Ich bin Berliner"!!!

hannah true said...

yeah, and I hope there will be some kind of final decision on the car by the time I get back. In the meantime, bring on the Berliners (the pastries, I mean).

On that note, I need to clock a couple of miles running to pre-emptively atone for the many culinary delights I am about to consume . . . .

Anonymous said...

Man! I'm glad you're ok! And that you're optimistic about your trip! It's going to be awesome, I'm crazy jealous :)

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence