Monday, May 5, 2008

Sharkmouth Viking Girl


OK, it might have been that I had endorphins rushing through my brain and I was just too fucking stupid to pick up on the conversation, or that I imagined that a bandsaw was cutting into my bones and it made me preoccupied. But I missed this completely. Rodney Raines is a pretty famous tattoo artist, and Kendra was asking him about annoying customers. He said that people come in all the time saying "oh Rodney, use my body as a canvas for your art." and he doesnt want that responsibility, right? So he points to this picture and says "Ive been really excited about bringing sharkmouth viking girl to life--does that sound good to you?" and they say "oh, I was thinking about a anchor with my mom's name on it." (kendra, is that about right?)

this picture makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. sharkmouth viking girl. yes. bring her to life!

2 comments:

kendra said...

this just gets funnier and funnier. thank god for S-MVG.

i feel like now we're bff with rodney, don't you? by association, that makes us the most famous tattoo artists in the south.

Unknown said...

I honestly come that much closer to getting this tattoo every time I see it.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence