Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ready for a Youtube Sesh??

OK, prepare to laugh.

Courtesy of Erica, Casey and Patrick I bring you the following:

Everest is now cleared for the gays

Grape Stomping Lady gets her comeuppance, and then comeuppance is remixed

Dirty Monkeys

Through my own youtube wanderings I find and present the following:

The Vader Sessions had me laughing for evs. Imagine James Earl Jones's dialogue from other films brilliantly edited into the first star wars film.

If that makes you laugh, try Chad Vader, Day Shift Manager series.

I'm beginning to love the fake trailers for films: the upbeat one for The Shining, and the scary one for Mary Poppins.

Finally, Spicy Pony Head is very weird, but awfully funny.

1 comment:

kendra said...

dude. cynthia izaguirre was the newscaster in MY HOME TOWN! i effing love this clip, made new again when she retired (moved to california?) and the youtube blew up. love love love it.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence