Monday, May 12, 2008

I Have a Daemon, And His Name is Laefe


Let me be clear: the movie SUCKED. I have complicated feelings about Nicole Kidman (I respect her leaving that mess of a man known as Tom Cruise, but I don't see what all the fuss is about--she always looks like a botoxed ghost to me), but even with those aside the movie is a disaster.

But I really did enjoy the books. And if you go to the movie website, the one redeeming feature is you can take a quiz and find out what your daemon is. Mine is a chimpanzee named Laefe. I am modest, inquisitive, responsible, flexible and spontaneous, so I got matched to chimpanzee daemon. Hooray! I already love Laefe but I'm going to rename him Barney and teach him how to go for beer runs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vyena just called. She wanted to know if you and Barney wanted to come over tonight for beers, pizza and the hockey playoffs.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence