Monday, July 12, 2010

Sorry For The Time Lapse, Y'all


I would have posted earlier but about twenty minutes into the match Christian asked "Do you want to go to New London and see Simon and Cybelle?" There is only one answer to a question like that. There is only one answer for that question, and that answer is YES.

So we packed a bag and came down to New London, the city where you can smell the Long Island Sound in your nostrils, the city that is home to Groton and the Thames River is pronounced "Thames" as in rhymes with "James."

Sal is holding down the fort with the kitties, and we are here.

Speaking of time lapses, I'd like to know something. I started knitting a baby blanket for Baby Gabriel back in October. In December I realized I was doing the pattern all wrong and started over with a crochet pattern I was steaming through easily. I'm possibly 1/4 of the way through but it's too hot to crochet. Can someone pump me up on this project? At this rate I will have the blanket done when he is in junior high. Should I wait until inspiration hits me? Even though inspiration someones hits me about the face? Is it normal to stop being excited about a pattern?

1 comment:

Trueb said...

I think the time line is more like when baby Gabriel will no longer need a baby blanket.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence