Thursday, July 1, 2010

Huh, Funny


I thought on Canada Day I'd have more time to think about Canada, its mediocrity and the sad Canadian addiction to Tim Horton's, and it's general pathetic-ness. Although Canada is stunningly mediocre by most metrics, it does produce two things that consistently amaze the world: hockey players and serial killers. Robert Pickton, the name alone is frightening.

Anyway, I thought I'd get around to investigating that, but I didn't.

Instead, I had a round of neuro-muscular therapy, ran some errands, worked in all of the gardens, ate the first raspberries of the year, made a strawberry-rhubarb pie and had a nice long chat with my mama. In the end, better than thinking about mediocrity of any sort.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence