Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lazy Saturday Links: Leave Lindsay Alone! Edition

So first, because I love my husband, I am putting this link up: Lindsay's prison sentence is not justice, it is revenge. Personally, I think that if I had the rap sheet Miss Lohan has, I probably would not have gotten off so easy. But he thinks she is the actress of the generation, tackling roles like playing her own twin, both in "The Parent Trap" and "I Know Who Killed Me." ("Who else could possibly do that?" he asks.) Also, he is hoping Britney will step in to help get her back on track with her career.

Lindsay has supposedly been cut out of the new "Machete" trailer, the Quentin Tarantino flick coming out in the autumn

But Lindsay will always have her mama's support. Dina Lohan's "my child" campaign starts here.

And finally, at Cracked, Five Ridiculous Myths About Guns (that we all believe).

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence