Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Proof of Baby Workers


I suppose a case could be made that the segway is pushing the stroller. But I think she has the segway turned off and is making the baby do all the work. When will baby servants be freed of this indignation?

On the flip side, this makes me this about what I would do with my baby when I have one. I would definitely put dusters on it so it could dust the floor. I'd want it to start swimming as soon as possible. Maybe I could attach an inner tube to it and float along behind it like a coxswain and shout "stroke! stroke! stroke!"

But all that would be done with love. And really, there ain't much love in the pictures I've found. Of course, the regular searches I do could be called eccentric. Possibly esoteric. Possibly strange and verging on obsessive. But I need to find pictures of baby butlers and octopus. It's just how I am.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence