Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Am A Comedy Nerd



I admit it. I love Marc Maron, Jesse Thorn, Glenn Wool, Kumail Nanjiani, Matt Walsh, Amy Poehler, Kirsten Wiig and Eugene Mirman, Zach Galifanakis, Paul Rudd -- not to mention Tina Fey. Omg, and Bill Murray. I just cannot imagine my life without Bill Murray. Merlin Mann, Scott Simpson and Adam Lisagor, Chris Fairbanks -- I could go on and on.

So at the end of May I am going to Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre to take classes. I have a show on June 6 that everyone is invited to (in NYC). My lovely husband is worried the comedy world will claim me and not let me go. That's not going to happen, but it is nice that he is worried, I think.

I would like to be Kirsten Wiig. I think she is fabulous.



Kirsten Wiig


Paul


Eugene Mirman

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence