Friday, June 6, 2008

Hitler's Favorite Chocolate Statuary


So Heather and I play a game that's called "Hitler's Favorite." It started when we did a walking tour of the city and the guide named a number of things as "Hitler's favorite . . . ." his favorite architect, his favorite building, his favorite view, favorite kind of nuts. So we started figuring out other things that must have been his favorite.

I heard this is his favorite (sorry Heath, favourite) chocolate statue of the Reichstag. Fassbender & Rausch did it. I also heard his favorite chocolatier was Stollwerck.
We do know he had a favorite shopping center in London. That much is true . . . .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder who Hitler's favorite rap group would have been. I bet Public Enemy.

hannah true said...

NEIN!!!

His favorite rap group was Run DMC. He loved those funky fresh sneakers. In fact, I heard adidas were his favorite sneakers.

DukePirate said...

Do not -- I repeat DO NOT -- disrespect the Run/DMC. The video for "It's Tricky" is sublime.

Unknown said...

Run DMC? Really? I'm actually kinda thinkin' Kriss Kross. The finally solution makes you wanna "Jump! Jump!"

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence