Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Date


It is actually a well known fact that Hannah has dated. But the first date is not particularly familiar. In fact Hannah may not even remember this. It is a precious memory of her mother's. Hannah probably doesn't know that I have this picture of her on her first date. Sixth grade, I think. To be fair to all the boys who were clamoring to ask her to the end of year dance she said "yes" to the first. Just because he barely reached her waist was no reason to refuse him and hope that some one taller came along. I love that girl.

2 comments:

hannah true said...

his name was Brian Satterwhite and he is now registered amongst North Carolina's official troll population. I think this photo shows how far we went physically. ie: we touched each other. but we never held hands. he might not be tall, but I did not want troll cooties.

also: Dorset is gorgeous. having a great time with uncle dave and sara.

Unknown said...

Take it easy now. That kid is probably taller than me.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence