Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Barack Obama Wins


This says it all. I never thought I would see this in my life time. Maybe we are in a post-racial society. This morning the projections for the Electoral College give Obama 287 votes. I'm going to believe in a land slide for Obama in the fall.

Did anyone listen to the McCain speech? James Carville said McCain's advance people did a wonderful job. They succeeded in building an audience where McCain was the youngest person in the room. It was pretty awful. He shouldn't try to compete with Obama in oratory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really didn't believe this would happen in my lifetime either.

What a cool day.

DukePirate said...

It is, indeed, a pretty historic day. While listening to NPR this morning I was thinking that a bit more focus on that, and a bit less on Clinton's lack of a concession would have been nice.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence