Sunday, March 21, 2010

This Is A Very Bad Idea


(courtesy of awkwardfamilyphotos.com)

I retain on my body, to this day, a large scar on my right forearm from some stunt snow tubing that my friends and I undertook. In fact, this picture was also taken on that day:



As you can see, also pantsless. When we undertook the final stunt of the day, we made a pyramid and I somehow wound up on the bottom of the pile. My arm slid under the tube and I could not pull it out. The ice and snow took most of the skin off and its still not healed completely.

To this day, I am the only known person who sustained a moderate injury while snow tubing. And I was clothed.

Nonetheless, skiing while semi-nude is a much more dangerous proposition. So many things can go wrong. And there is so much skin exposed. I know you think this is an awesome idea, guys. But please, please don't do it.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence