Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me and Marie Hung Wallpaper


No better way to start the year than wallpapering the hell out of a 175 year old house, and that's what me and my friend Marie did. Unfortunately the pattern caused a lot of ruckus in matching it up, but she showed me how to cut straight on a fold and how to book the paper. On the side, I also ate the paste and got a headache.

The above photo is an artist's illustration of the event. It looked nothing like that. Right now I am afraid to wash my jeans for fear they will stiffen the the whole laundry load.

I love the hell out of Marie. Well, I love most people I meet (else I will intensely dislike them for the rest of my life), and I love Marie. I hope she teaches me some skills.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence