Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marie Rocks!!!


I have to admit, I attempted some ill-advised moves at the end of our ski day on Wednesday and am paying for it now. Nothing crazy (overly crazy) but Ive hurt my back and neck pretty well and am bruised a bit. So I only did a half day of hanging wallpaper with Marie. But listen, she does not even need me anymore. We worked until about 2:30 and then she practically finished the room on her own. This room will be the library (arent't the stripes library-ish?) We've considered covering all the books with this wallpaper so it will match the books, but it seems like a lot of work.

You may be thinking that the tops and bottoms aren't even, but there will be molding to cover the tops and bottoms so it will look finished and so beautiful.

Marie! Goddess of Walls! While I love what you did, I feel sad that you don't even need me any more to wallpaper. But I'll get over it. We can still hang out and do stuff.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence