Thursday, November 5, 2009

What The Hell Is Going On In This World Of Ours?

First, I cannot stay awake during "30 Rock" anymore, then suddenly the annuals I planted are becoming perennials and now the bears are sick!? What's next? I can handle it, world, but I know you got another shoe to drop, so drop that shit.

So the bears:
These bears are super-creepy without their fur. Apparently it's just the female bears that have lost all their fur. Don't tell me Todd Haynes is making a movie called "Bear Safe," because that's not funny, and it's not fair to the bears. It's winter and they lost their fur, and that is sad sad sad. But then, every time I start to get really weepy for the bears, I see how creepy they look -- like they might be the monster in M. Night Shamalayan's next picture. I realize that was two movie references in one paragraph, but Im going to let it stand.


Eeee, and the skin folds make me feel weird.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD. It looks like some sort of in-bred rhino. This can't be a bear. I don't want to believe it.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence