Monday, November 9, 2009

One More Thing

It's not like everyone knows all the deets about me, and thats cool. But listen, I do not have a cellular telephone anymore. Please stop telling me you've called my cell and can't get through and have therefore given up on me as a person.

I have a landline. If I'm not in, leave a message and I will call you when I get back. Like normal people used to do. Or send me an email. Or, oh god, write me a letter. I would effin' LOVE to get a letter! A real letter! That would be the best! I would love that!

PO Box 86
Pownal, VT 05261

And you can get my phone number easy, just write me or email me and I'll send it to you.
But please, don't do this thing anymore. Don't tell me my cell is down and you can't call me or be my friend anymore. I haven't had a cell for over a year. Don't get mad because I don't have a cell because that's not nice. Call, email, write. That is still plenty of choices.

No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence