Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey, I'm Just Gonna Dip Into a Little Engrish, Okay?


Sometime after I left Japan, there was this major underground campaign to get "fuck" and "shit" on all sorts of stuff. You might, you know, wonder why so many Japanese don't bother to read the English on the stuff they are wearing. I can only respond that Britney Spears has a kanji tattoo that she thought meant "special" when it really meant "weirdo." Things get lost in translation . . . if you bother to translate. Anyway, these are from engrish.com.



For once, just try. Okay?



I mean, I guess if you have to have miscellaneous foods, here they are. Pfft. Whatevs.



What an odd assortment of people to tell off. I'm glad this guy is out, because he makes no sense to me and it makes me mad that I bought into his stoopid rhyme scheme. But I get the part about the parasites, because I am scared of bedbugs.



I get it! I get it. You only had to say it once.


I'm out.






No comments:

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence