Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Switched from Mozilla to Safari

OK, I'll be honest. At first I thought only dorks used Macs. But then I realized a lot of people I love and think are cool (Casey, Christian) use Macs. So that was a head scratcher. But when Mozilla started acting all weird and wouldn't download certain things, I switched to Safari temporarily. (Because, c'mon, what kind of weirdo uses a Mac application on a pc?)

I LOVE IT. Safari takes a little while to set up--the tabs and bookmarks and all that. But I seriously adore it. It's my new browser forever and always, amen.

So the word of the day is: Safari. And not the African kind with elephants.

I may wind up with a Mac at some point.
Also, it's kind of snow/freezing rain here. Gross. 
I'm making dinner tonight: chicken with potatoes and carrots. And I made a woodstove fire, so inside the house everything is cosy cosy.

2 comments:

Heather and John said...

Safari is cool, for sure.
IE is such crap, its always breaking down. I want a Mac too! Very badly.
Maybe I will put it on my Santa list.

Trueb said...

Hey babe. Just checking my facebook page and noticed this. Nice. "Mozilla" "Safari" Are those English words? B

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence