Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thirty-Nine Weeks, Four Days


Yep, that's me. The edges of my belly-button are creeping out towards the world. It hasn't gone to full-outie just yet and as a matter of fact, I don't think its going to.


Here's another one from the Sol Lewitt exhibition at Mass Moca.


But here you get the full show: big bellied lady coming through! Toot toot! That was about ten days ago. I think I may be a little larger now but I am definitely a lot more tired.

Mom came up last Thursday to help get things going for the nursery. We drove all over the place and spent a day putting things together and rearranging furniture. I'm so glad she got here when she did because I don't think I have the energy to do all that now.

Just hanging out . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your mom's there. I was so sure you'd've had the kid by now! I am keeping my gender guess a secret until the little squirt sees fit to arrive on the scene. I hope soon. Love from Tornado alley -r.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence