Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thoughts on the Week

My moms is here and we are kicking it. I mean, kicking it. We've been cleaning, decorating, baking, touring, watching films, drinking toddies by the fire. We got our seasonal agenda on point. Except we don't have the tree up yet. It will happen soon.

I've still got a crush on Idris Elba and think that Christian is secretly threatened by this. I think he will get over it. Normally I get comedy crushes: John Oliver, Eugene Mirman, Jermaine Clement. This is the first regular famous-person crush Ive had.

Christian has finally discovered etsy and may well be addicted.

I was diagnosed with bronchitis but am on the mend. I still get wicked tired really quickly. I sometimes swoon for no reason.

That is the week so far.

1 comment:

Mrs. Delicious said...

I actually have to stop myself from talking about Stringer Bell/Idris Elba in the house. Andy is truly afraid I am going to leave him for Idris.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence