Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Registries and Stuff


I cannot believe that is me and yet, it is! There are four and a half pounds of baby in there.

The baby shower is next Friday, kind of a cocktail/mocktail party. I thought I'd put the registries on here as a reference.

There is the the big baby store that has almost everything. The little local neighborhood shop with its funky wares. And Fuzzi Bunz diapers too. All the registries are under my name, Hannah True.

We will happily accept second-hand and used items that are in good shape. If you have something to send from your personal baby store, please do update the registry to minimize duplicate gifts. The shipping address is below.

There is only one thing I've doubled-up on, and that's the Fuzzi Bunz: they are listed on the Fuzzi Bunz registry as well as Shima. I'll try to keep them both updated as well as my blog as I go into the last two months.

Thanks all!
xoxo

PO Box 86
Pownal VT, 05261

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing, Hannah?

-- Ruth

Hannah True said...

Yeah Ruth, doing really great these days. Beyond, you know, having a small human in my tummy that squirms and kicks me in the ribs.

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence