Friday, December 5, 2008

Some Thanksgiving Photos


Ma True was there! Here she is working on her pie crusts. I got some other photos of our Thanksgiving peeps below. The only person missing is Sal, and I will find a photo of him somewhere.


I couldn't get a great picture of Simon because he kept hiding behind the refrigerator, but he and his lady Cyb (below) came for the holiday. Thank God too, because this man knows his way around the kitchen.


I think this is a beautiful picture of Cybelle, even if it is a wee bit out of focus (my battery WAS about to die). Something about her eyes I really like. Cyb and mom and I took a walk in Hopkins Forest on Thanksgiving Day. I must be a glutton for punishment because I weighed myself after Thanksgiving dinner, but then I found out I lost seven pounds! I think Hopkins must be some sort of magical forest.


Christian and his brother Josiah sharing a beer and a laugh. Josiah just got back from Spain in time for the holiday, so we were so happy he was here. Christian thought he'd stay in Spain forever.


1 comment:

Cybele said...

Hey Hannah,
Thanks for inviting me on your blog. You take great pictures - I don't mind being slightly out of focus at all. I was wondering if you would mind sending me some of your Thanksgiving picture so I can put them up on my family's blog site? We brought the camera but it remained in the car the whole time! I had a lovely time and the food was glorious. Walking was cool (in all sorts of ways) - I think we made our own magic.
xxlove Cyb

I am the unreliable witness to my own existence